Yum to the tum! I really like this and it does come really close to tasting like raspberry zingers. Found this on pinterest through justrecipes.com
1 box golden vanilla cake mix (You can use regular vanilla cake mix also)
1-1/4 cups water
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 tablespoons raspberry jell-o
14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
1 cup seedless raspberry jam
1 (8 oz.) container Cool Whip
1 cup shredded coconut
1. Preheat oven to 350°F Grease bottom only of 13x9 pan.
2. Prepare cake batter by beating cake mix, water, oil and eggs in large bowl on low speed 30 seconds, then on medium speed 2 minutes.
3. Stir in the raspberry jello powder.
4. Pour into prepared pan (13x9).
5. Bake aproximately 30 minutes or until golden brown (follow baking time on cake box).
6. Remove cake from oven and immediately poke holes all over the cake with a fork and then pour the condensed milk all over the top.
7. Spread raspberry preserves over that and let the cake cool completely.
8. Top with Cool Whip and then sprinkle with coconut. (I usually take a few drops of red food coloring and throw the coconut in a baggy with the food coloring shake it up so it comes out and nice pinkish red color.)